Affirmative Action Policy: ASL NATION EXPO either as an entity or through any of its programs elements, shall not discriminate against any employee, applicant for employment, client or member of its companies on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex,age, national origin, material status, material status, mental or physical handicap, or any other basis prohibited by law. The parties have caused this agreement to be executed the day and year aforesaid.
What is the ASL NATION EXPO all about?
It’s a CELEBRATION of our unique culture, language and community. It’s a time to connect and share our values with others.
What to expect at the ASL NATION EXPO?
- This is an opportunity for Deaf/Hard of Hearing, Deaf Blind, ASL Interpreters and CODA individuals to network, explore, and learn about new cutting-edge technology and products and services for the community.
- There will also be variety social events and deaf-friendly activities for people of ALL ages!
Inclusion is important; therefore, ALL are welcome to join this amazing event!
Income earning opportunities at ASL Nation Expo
Want a booth?
- It’s a great way to exhibit your products and services to thousands of visitors. It will also bring you great exposure! ASL NATION EXPO is one of the best expos around in the Deaf Community. Want to get a booth? Need to sponsor for this event? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for application and visit our website for more information.
Reservation for a booth
- Would you be interested in reserving a booth to promote your business? This is a great way to exhibit your products and services to thousands of visitors. Click the “Vendors” tab to fill out your application today!
Why attend ASL Nation Expo?
- Attending will help you learn how to increase productivity by improving and refocusing your professional skills. This expo will provide you the opportunity to network with a diverse group people of different geographical backgrounds and organizations who share similar interest. You will also be able to reconnect with old friends and business associates.
Why should you be an exhibitor?
- ASL Nation Expo a multifaceted environment where the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Hearing can explore cutting edge-technology and products that have been developed to serve their every need. Our goal is to provide a low-cost and high-quality experience, while creating awareness within our community. This is a unique opportunity where small businesses can network with key decision-makers, investors, and other participants to share and sell their products. ASL Nation Expo is more than a standard trade show; it is a day where exhibitors can showcase their passion. We look forward to seeing you at the exhibition, and we thank our sponsors for making this possible.
- Our expos and conferences are heavily marketed with advance promotion and on-site publicity, which inspire previous sponsors to return due to the success of our events. Sponsorship includes an opportunity for your company to be featured on our event webpage, promotional material, electronic ticketing, and so much more.
Empowerment. Inclusion. Equality.